Send As Distribution Group Email Address?
You require to grant the users the" Send As " approvals. Not exactly sure just how to complete that on SBS 2003, yet on Exchange 2003 you will certainly:
- Start the Exchange variation of Active Directory Users and also Computers
- From the View food selection pick Advanced Features .
- Right click the customer that intends to allow other individuals send messages on his part and also select Properties .
- Select the Security tab and also click Advanced .
- Select the Permissions tab and also click Add .
- Enter the users that call for the Send As approval, after that click OK .
- You will certainly see the checklist of approvals. See to it that" This object just " is picked for the use area, after that scroll to the base and also select the Send As approval. Click OK .
- OK the Advanced protection dialog box, and also OK the User Properties window to close.
- Open Active Directory Users & Computers
- Activate "Advanced Features" in the View food selection
- Find the circulation checklist you intend to send as
- Open the buildings and also most likely to the Security tab
- Add the customer or team concerned
- Check the "Send As" approval
- ALRIGHT your escape
There is incidentally a distinction in between "Send As" and also "Send on Behalf Of". In the last you can see which mail box did in fact send the mail, with "Send As" - and also the above procedure - the message shows up ahead straight from the customer that you provided accessibility.