Xperia play bootloader secured?
Hi individuals i've been pursuing a long time to unlock the bootloader of the phone i've acquired. It is from hong kong and also branded to vodafone it is not sim secured as I attempted an optus sim and also it functioned.
I push and also hold the search switch and also connect the usb in and also I get a blue light yet when I attempt to examine if fastboot can locate it, it can not.
Any kind of suggestions what the trouble is?
If fastboot from your computer system can not locate it, attempt adhering to these actions specifically, starting with mounting the
Requirements listed below. One of the most likely trouble is some type of vehicle driver missing out on, forbiding the computer system from reviewing the phone in while it remains in the bootloader.
This guide can be located on addictivetips.com, and also makes use of a fastboot program from your computer system to unlock the bootloader :
- To begin, browse to this internet site : http://unlockbootloader.sonyericsson.com/instructions.
- Click Continue at the end of the web page and also enter your tool's IMEI code, name and also e-mail address in the pertinent areas.
- Your one-of-a-kind unlock key will certainly currently be sent by mail to you.
- Currently unzip fastboot.rar and also open the folder removed.
- Within that folder, hold the Shift key and also press the appropriate Mouse switch. Currently select Open command window below.
- Currently we require to connect the phone to the computer in fastboot setting. Do so by transforming the phone off, holding the food selection switch (search switch for the Xperia Play) and also connecting in the USB Cable.
- Currently in the command punctual, enter the adhering to command :
fastboot.exe -i 0x0fce getvar version
- Now enter the command, changing KEY in the string with the unlock key sent by mail to you :
fastboot.exe -i 0x0fce oem unlock 0xKEY
That is it! The bootloader is currently opened.