Windows 7 Direct Access
- One or even more DirectAccess web servers running Windows Server 2008 R2 with 2 network adapters : one that is attached straight to the Internet, and also a 2nd that is attached to the intranet.
- On the DirectAccess web server, at the very least 2 successive, public IPv4 addresses appointed to the network adapter that is attached to the Internet.
- DirectAccess customers running Windows 7.
- At the very least one domain name controller and also Domain System (DNS ) web server running Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2. When clever card-based verification is called for for end-to-end defense, you have to usage Active Directory Domain Services (ADVERTISEMENT DS ) in Windows Server 2008 R2.
- A public key framework (PKI ) to release computer system certifications, clever card certifications, and also, for NAP, wellness certifications. For additional information, see http://www.microsoft.com/pki.
- IPsec plans to define defense for website traffic. For additional information, see http://www.microsoft.com/ipsec.
- IPv6 change modern technologies readily available for usage on the DirectAccess web server : ISATAP, Teredo, and also 6to4.
vzczc 2019-05-07 18:59:32Source Share