Blogger remarks go away after switching over to personalized URL
I'm not exactly sure specifically which of these created it to function, yet lately I made numerous adjustments:
- I transferred the blog ownership from a Gmail account to a Google Apps Account on the very same domain name.
- As opposed to forwarding the nude subdomain with a CNAME document to
ghs.google.com, I changed it to make use of a 301 redirect from the nude subdomain to
- I included MX documents to the nude subdomain and also began making use of Google Apps Mail.
... and afterwards instantly all my remarks showed up once more. It has actually had to do with 3 weeks given that they first went away.
Maybe you can attempt this (I'm simply making this up, so do not trust it way too much):
- Switch back to your blogger domain (http :// username.blogspot.com)
- Go to the "Basic" setups web page and also export your blog
- Now switch over to your new domain (http :// www.yourdomainname.com)
- Go back to the "Basic" setups web page and also import your blog
It's worth a shot, I intend! All the best!