iTunes Utility - Merging Libraries
I would love to combine 3 different iTunes collections. Below is even more details:
- Presently have 3 different iTunes collections on 2 laptop computers and also as well as dekstop.
- Intend to combine all 3 onto the desktop computer (i.e. it has all web content), while keeping the various other 2 laptop computer based collections as-is.
- I intend to stay clear of obtaining a variety of matches within the joined collection.
- I am not worried concerning keeping the collection (i.e. playlists, and so on) on desktop computer.
- I am not worried about keeping excellent sync, so can duplicate the essential procedure occasionally to remerge collections.
I am alright with making use of the command line, Python or applescript if that's the means to go.
Haven't attempted it myself yet however resembles it will certainly offer you specifically what you require.
Script Method : http://guides.macrumors.com/Keeping_2_iTunes_Libraries_in_Sync
I in fact utilize this strategy myself.
Develops a "carbon duplicate" of a collection on an additional equipment which you can after that sync to mirror adjustments.
Functions ideal with 2 Macs, never ever attempted it with a COMPUTER.