Can I transform the application icon of an Automator manuscript?
I located a hacky means to do it after you have actually developed the applet
- (Create your icns icon documents - nonetheless you desire)
- Open Applications Folder
- Right - click automator manuscript
- Click on sight plan materials
- Add your icon to sources folder
- Rename it to AutomatorApplet.icns
I make certain there is a far better means, yet I identified just how to do it in this manner.
You can additionally transform the icon equally as you would generally for any kind of various other folder or documents in Mac OS X :
- Copy the photo you intend to make use of as your icon. Preferably it needs to be 512x512 currently.
- Pick Get Info on the file/folder/app in Finder
- Click on the Icon and also you'll see a blue synopsis on the icon - currently push Command - V or pick Paste from the Edit food selection.
(Screenshot extracted from Super User inquiry 37811)
After the manuscript has actually been developed do the adhering to :
Find the resource application with the icon you desire
Get Info of the resource application (cmd - i)
Click on the icon inside the resource application's details window ( Not the one in the large Preview area near the bottom, if you have among those ; the youngster in the leading - left edge.)
Replicate it (cmd - c)
Get Info of the automator manuscript (i.e., the location application ) (cmd - i)
Click on the icon inside the location application's details window
Paste the icon from the clipboard (cmd - v)
This method benefits every documents in Mac OS X.