How do you load a visual studio c+npls task for release?
I'm asking yourself just how to make a release construct that consists of all essential dll documents right into the.exe so the program can be worked on a non - growth equipment without it needing to install the microsoft redistributable on the target equipment.
Without doing this you get the mistake message that the application arrangement is not proper and also to re-install.
- Choose Project - > Properties
- Select Configuration - > General
- In package for just how you need to link MFC, pick to statically link it.
- Pick Linker - > Input. Under Additional Dependencies , add any kind of collections you require your application to statically link in.
You require to set the run - time collection (Under C/C+npls - > Code Generation) for ALL tasks to fixed affiliation, which associates to the adhering to default structure arrangements:
- Multithreaded Debug/Release
- Singlethreaded Debug/Release
As opposed to the "DLL" variations of those collections.
Also if you do that, relying on the collections you are making use of, you could need to install a Merge Module/framework/etc It relies on whether fixed LIB variations of your dependences are readily available.
If you are aiming to figure out which dll is your target equipment is missing out on after that make use of depends.exe which made use of ahead with MSDev, yet can additionally be located here. Examining this on a couple of target equipments need to inform you which dll is you require to package with your application.