Is it feasible to show multi - degree strings in Mail.app?
I such as the threaded sight for mail.app, yet it just teams the messages per string. To put it simply, there's just 2 degrees : the initial messages, and also all the replies that followed that.
Is it feasible (probably using plugin?) to show a multi - degree sight of the e - mail string in mail.app?
As a choice to the absence of Mail attributes (excellent threading being just one of those), you can attempt any one of the adhering to, which I'm certain you currently recognize:
- Postbox : Lots of attributes, multiplatform, not free.
- Thunderbird : Very suitable mail customer, free as well as additionally multiplatform.
- Mailplane : If you like Gmail yet do not intend to shed OS X attributes, Mailplane is a really suitable different incorporating the most effective of gmail with a commendable OS X assimilation.
- Sparrow : A new choice (just for gmail) that is expanding in appeal for its convenience of usage and also iPad - like user interface. Although it just benefits gmail, the strategy is to expand it. Still really beta. Still free. Well worth to adhere to about and also examine every so often.
- There might be others yet these are one of the most known/used (leaving out Mail.app certainly). Eudora is additionally preferred, yet I think it's a little obsolete.