Numerous IP addresses per NIC
Yes, it can be done.
On XP it was simply an instance of entering into the "innovative" setups in the TCP/IP setups for the network.
I do not have Vista or any one of the "server' versions of Windows to examine versus, yet I would certainly be astonished if it had not been feasible.
Yes, it can be carried out in Windows :
- Go to the Control Panel > Network Connections
- Right click the Local Area Connection (or whichever network link you intend to add the 2nd IP Address) and also click Properties
- Click on Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) in the link box and also click buildings
- Enter the first IP address in the buildings box
- Click Advanced
- Click Add under the IP Addresses box and also enter the details for the 2nd IP Address
- Close all packages