Just how to disable Verizon backup assistant?
My close friend has an HTC Droid Incredible and also his phone's battery is draining pipes like absolutely nothing else. He claims Verizon Backup Assistant appears to maintain obtaining hung up while his battery is draining pipes. Throughout this moment he additionally can not get Google to snyc.
From what I can inform Verizon Backup Assistant supplies no valuable attributes as soon as your calls are currently in Google so I'm assuming simply disable it. Does any person recognize just how to do this?
Can you uninstall the application? Or is it among those pre - mounted applications?
If it's preinstalled, you'll need to get origin accessibility to remove it entirely, see here.
Nonetheless, eliminating it can potentially cause a brick if you manufacturing facility reset your phone.
MODIFY : It resembles there are no very easy means to disable this application. You have 2 selections :
- Factory clean. Throughout arrangement procedure, do NOT enable the back-up aide.
- Do some hoax utilizing this method stated in this post (priced estimate listed below). It does not call for a Factory clean.
1) Be certain to have all your calls supported to your Gmail account. Examine online prior to continuing to tip 2.
2) Log right into your My Verizon account. Most likely to the calls tab, type by checklist sight and also select all calls. Delete the whole checklist. There's a deleted calls tab too. Select that and also delete anything that's in there.
3) Go right into your Incredible setups tab, select applications, take care of applications. Do not type or filter, permit checklist to inhabit. Select Sync Service, (symbol appears like back-up aide symbol) select clear information.
4) Also in take care of applications scroll to backup aide, select clear information. This need to do it.
5) To validate back-up aide is currently impaired, select setups, accounts and also sync, after that under take care of accounts, select back-up aide. You need to be considering a certificate arrangement screen.