A Greasemonkey script that will select an item from a dropdown menu on Google’s Advanced Search page?
From your previous question, I think you do alot of innovative looking. Relying on just how comparable each of your searches are, it might be less complicated to make use of GET debates made use of by Google in their URLs and also create a Firefox fast search.
http://google.com.au/search?hl=en&as_q=Super+User&num=50&as_filetype=pdf&as_sitesearch=superuser.com as_q = your keywords num = results per page as_filetype = filetype as_sitesearch = a site to search etc..
A fast search which looks superuser.com and also presents 25 outcomes per web page would certainly be:
To create a fast search:
- ' Organise Bookmarks' (Ctrl+Shift+B)
- Right click > 'New Bookmark'
- Name your fast search book mark
- Enter the URL of your search string (instance over) as the 'area' - include
%swhere your search string is to be positioned in the URL
- Enter a search phrase to cause the search