Just how do I remove "On Behalf Of" from my sent out Gmail messages?
I have a Google Apps account with 1 key domain name and also a second pen name domain name (allow's claim example.co.uk and also example.com). When I send e-mails from the alias domain name, the obtaining individual sees the sender as "[email protected] On Behalf Of [email protected]", which is a little bit unpleasant. Just how do I remove this?
You can make use of gmail's send-through attribute. Under setups -> accounts and also import, modify the e-mail address concerned, and also when motivated, pick to "send e-mail via example.com SMTP web servers". After setting up the SMTP web server setups, you need to be excellent to go.
To do this, you require to set up Gmail to send e-mails using an "exterior" mail web server. Nonetheless, given that the alias domain name is currently signed up with Google, you can actually set this "exterior" web server to their web servers and also have it function simply great!
- Gmail -> Settings -> Accounts -> Edit Info (on pen name account ) -> Next Step -> Send via example.com SMTP web servers (advised for specialist domain names ) ...
- SMTP Sever : smtp.gmail.com, Port 465
- Username : alex @example.co.uk (Note : not the alias domain name login, yet your major Gmail login )
- Password : (Password for the above account )
- Select Always make use of a safe and secure links (SSL ) when sending out mail.
If you do not have this various other domain name included as a pen name and also are simply sending out from an added e-mail address you'll need to send using the e-mail web servers of this various other domain name.
(Yes, I recognize I addressed my very own inquiry, yet it took me an age to figure this out, so I intended to share it! )