Just how do I get a 3D structure included in Google Earth/ Maps?
Three standard alternatives :
- Use structure manufacturer and also do it on your own (finding out contour, lower top quality version)
- Use Sketchup and also do it on your own (larger understanding contour, excellent quality version)
- Get a 3D buildings solution to do it for you (prices cash yet no problem)
Building Maker is a wonderful device, yet just readily available in a minimal set of locations. Nonetheless, you can download and install Google SketchUp to make any kind of 3D versions, consisting of structures for Google Earth. You'll require to post geo - situated versions to the 3D Warehouse for testimonial and also posting. See the geo-modeling section of SketchUp is Help Center.
You might intend to look into:
Building Maker is a 3D modeling device for including structures to Google Earth. It's enjoyable to make use of, and also a very easy means to hop on the 3D map. Below's just how it functions:
- Select a city from all over the world.
- Make a structure with images we give.
- Conserve your structure and also it will certainly be assessed.
- See your 3D structure in Google Earth!