What is that little switch with the squares called?
On my Motorola, it has 4 squares and also the leading - left square is strong. I'm not exactly sure if all Android phones have it. "Home", "back", and also "search" all appear rather uncomplicated. Does it have a details name or is it simply "food selection"?
(can you inform I'm new to Android?)
I located some wonderful details on the phone is buttons from AT&T is website also: Motorola Flipside Tutorial
- Earpiece : Lets you listen to the customer and also automated motivates.
- Power/Sleep : End a call/ Turn off the tool/ Sleep setting.
- Micro USB : Charge the phone or connect to a COMPUTER.
- Food selection : Press to accessibility below - food selections with added alternatives for various attributes and also applications.
- Residence : Press to go back to the Home screen.
- Microphone : Captures sound.
- Trackpad : Use to select tiny things in the display screen, or regulate a video game without obstructing your sight. Simply flick throughout the pad to scroll or relocate, and also push the pad to select.
- Back : Press to go back to the previous screen.
- Look : Press for message search ; press and also hold for voice search.
- Electronic camera : Use to take images and also fire video clips.
- Quantity : Use to readjust the quantity.
- 3.5 mm Headset : Allows you to connect in a headset with a 3.5 mm adapter.
- 13. Change : Capitalizes letters throughout message access.
- 14. Alternative : Inserts alternative personalities.
- 15. Food selection : Press to accessibility below - food selections with added alternatives for various attributes and also applications.
- 16. Back : Press to go back to previous screen.
- 17. Look : Press for message search ; press and also hold for voice search.
- 18. Room : Enters a room right into message.
- 19. Icons : Opens a table of icons.
- 20. Scroll/Select : Use to browse up/down and also right/left on the screen.
- 21. New Line : Start a new line ; sends out message when message messaging. Additionally called the Enter key.
- 22. Delete : Press to delete message.