Amazon internet solution to get acquisition information
Is there an internet solution (either among Amazon is very own or a 3rd - event) that will allow me draw my acquisition information from Amazon right into my very own website? This is purely for individual usage ; I just intend to get information related to my very own Amazon account. I'm presently operating in PHP, so would certainly require a PHP API.
Just to make it clear, I'm seeking my very own acquisition background, not information from my vendor account. I would certainly additionally take into consideration a feed of details from my media collection area. Considered that there is an alternative to share those things, I'm thinking there is some sort of programmatic hook right into it.
I did locate a means to do this, although it is not excellent - it calls for downloading and install, posting, etc at any time adjustments are made (i.e. if I acquire something new and also desire it to be readily available to my website.) It additionally consists of things you have not in fact acquired (want list.) Now it is not a massive concern ; this was a growth workout for me and also I do not specifically care if the details is entirely up - to - day since my data source is inhabited.
Below is what I needed to do:
- Install the Amazon Library Exporter expansion in Chrome ;
- Go to https://kindle.amazon.com/ and also click My Books, after that All Books ;
- On each specific web page (can just do one web page at once, not the whole checklist) click the expansion symbol in the URL bar ;
- In the popup window that shows up, click the Google Books switch (you have to have a google account) ;
- After finishing actions 3 and also 4 for every single web page of my Amazon books, most likely to books.google.com and also click My Library ;
- Your books will certainly have filteringed system right into among numerous checklists, relying on the standing of them in Amazon (want list things turn up under To Read, the others might be under Reading Now or Have Read.) ;
- Click each checklist, and also under Options pick Export as XML.
From there, I made use of an XSLt stylesheet and also some PHP code to change the XML right into a SQL documents, which I after that imported right into mySQL using phpMyAdmin.
(It really did not actually take as long as it seems like it would certainly as soon as I identified all the actions. Yet it isn't a one - action, click and also you are done remedy, and also as I stated, it additionally is a one - time point - if you desire updates you require to remodel every one of the actions. I have not located a means to remove guides that I currently exported from Amazon and also just draw in new ones given that there is no other way to arrange the checklist by day.)
Hello there Amazon does offer you some details on course your thing statistics. log right into your account on vendor main and afterwards click website metrics and also records and also the records tab.
Additionally this write-up has some solutions which could be of usage I have not examined them out directly.
Log in to Amazon.com
In the upper right-hand man edge, click the expression "Your Account"
In the next screen, click the switch that claims: sight, change or track "Your Orders"
At the next screen you might require to enter your customer id and also password
In the next screen there is a fall alternative on the left hand side of the screen. From there you can "show orders" and also select as much back as you such as.
" Source somebody on the net" (many thanks)