Can 2 networks be triggered on the very same physical link in network - supervisor?
I desire accessibility to 2 networks:
- a PPPoE network : for exterior computer systems (www, etc)
- IP (dhcp), DNS, default course
- a LAN for accessibility to various other neighborhood computer systems (neighborhood documents sharing)
- IP (dhcp), no DNS, just LAN course
Both networks are arrangement via the very same Ethernet link.
One means of accessing both networks at the very same time is to connect to PPPoE from network - supervisor, and also add the LAN details by hand:
- add an IP on eth0
- add a course for website traffic to that network
I can set up 2 distinctive links in NetworkManager, yet due to the fact that both get on the very same physical (Ethernet) network, picking among them makes the various other one disconnect = > can not have both of them at the very same time.
Exists a means to have both of the energetic all at once?