With Pages '08, can I add a leading boundary to a title?
I'm creating my resume with Pages, and also I would certainly such as to recognize if (and also just how ) I can add a straight line throughout the web page prior to every message sector with a particular design (particularly, "Header", though that should not matter ).
Will I always need to attract a straight line myself, and also relocate around each time an area increases the size of?
This is feasible in Pages '09, so it possibly operates in Pages '08 too.
- Select a heading in your record
Open the Inspector (in food selection bar click View - > Show Inspector)
- Select the Text area
- Select the "More" tab
- Under "Borders & Rules", click the dropdown that claims "none" and also select the line you intend to make use of
- Below the dropdown select the symbol showing the line over the web content.
Open the Styles Drawer (in food selection bar click View - > Show Styles Drawer)
- Since the message is still picked, the heading you are making use of need to currently be highlighted
- Click the arrowhead close to the design
- Click "Redefine design from option"
Now almost everywhere that you made use of that heading will certainly currently have a straight line over it, and also it will instantly show up whenever you insert new headings.