How can I make use of inline photos in Gmail?
Insert an Image Inline in Gmail
To add an inline photo to an e-mail you are making up in Gmail:
- Make certain abundant message editing and enhancing is activated in the Gmail message you are making up and also Insert photos is made it possible for.
- If you see a Rich format" link over your message's text editor, click it.
- See listed below for activating photo insertion.
- Drag and also go down the photo from its folder to the wanted placement in the message.
To make use of a photo you located on the internet, or to post from your computer system if dragging and also going down does not function:
- Position the message arrow where you desire the photo to show up.
- Click the Insert Image switch in the message's format toolbar.
- To post a photo from your computer system
- Click Choose File and also open the wanted visuals.
- You can click Choose File once more to add an additional photo while others are currently posting behind-the-scenes.
- See to it the wanted photo is highlighted.
To make use of a photo situated on the internet:
- Make certain Web address (URL) is picked.
- Enter the photo's URL under Image URL.
- Click Add Image.
Photos you have actually posted from your computer system continue to be readily available in the Insert Image dialog while you compose the message (yet except various other e-mails).
Enable Image Insertion in Gmail
To activate Gmail's Insert Image switch:
- Follow the Settings link in Gmail.
- Most likely to the Labs tab.
- See to it Enable is picked for Inserting photos.
- Click Save Changes.