Just how to remote control making use of Droid VNC Server using USB?
I have actually mounted Droid VNC Server on my Android phone 2.2 (CyanogenMod), yet it is unclear just how to regulate currently my phone using USB.
When I start the web server on the phone it offers me an IP yet I can not sound to it. I can not neither connect making use of the internet browser at the defined address neither via VNC customer.
I have origin accessibility.
Can a person clarify me the actions to adhere to?
There's no guidebook or FAQ I've located for the program so I'm not particular if this is the means they planned it to be made use of. It does function, however, and also I can not see a choice method of making use of USB.
- You require ADB mounted in addition to the correct vehicle drivers for your tool. This differs with system and also phone, so examine Google or XDA.
- Enable USB Debugging on your tool - - Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging
- Plug in, start android VNC web server
- On a command line, run these commands :
adb forward tcp:5801 tcp:5801
adb forward tcp:5901 tcp:5901
- Visit http://localhost:5801 with an internet browser or factor your VNC customer to localhost :5901
I do see that efficiency isn't any far better over USB vs a 802.11 g, so I 'd just advise mosting likely to the problem of this if accessing your tool using WiFi isn't viable.