Windows 7 RC1 x64 no more attaches to passworded network shares?
We run a straightforward Windows 2000 web server that organizes several of our common files throughout the workplace. On my laptop computer I have actually run Windows 7 Build 7057 for the previous time without concerns whatsoever.
I lately updated to Windows 7 RC1 and also find that I can no more connect to network shares on the Windows 2000 web server. Doing so (providing the appropriate qualifications) causes the adhering to mistake:
Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password
- We do not run a domain name web server
- The network share works with every various other system
- My Windows Firewall is impaired
- I am running a 64 little bit variation of Windows 7 RC 1
- Things functioned penalty making use of construct 7057
- Credentials are 100% great
- Connecting to an additional desktop computer is shared folders (without a password) functions great
- Connecting using
net usecauses a system mistake 1326
- I have currently attempted to provide the username in the kind of
Is there another thing I am forgeting? Any kind of aid is substantially valued.
- Disable the firewall program
- Ensure that the share works with an additional comptuer
- Run 'secpol.msc' > Local Policies > Security Options > Network Security: LAN Manager verification degree > Send LM & NTLM - usage NTLMv2 if bargained
- Check the day and also time .