What are the needs for the various ends in Metroid?
There goes to the very least another finishing that might be connected the "JUSTIN BAILEY _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _" code in which Samus has smoke originating from her weapon and also - do not estimate me on this set - the very same finishing might be readily available for finishing the video game with several of the various other uncommon codes.
There are 5 various ends. You can see screenshots of every one of them in addition to needs below : http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/nes/b/met.htm
- Under 1 hr : Samus eliminates her match, disclosing a swimwear
- 1-3 hrs : Samus eliminates her match, disclosing a one-piece bikini
- 3-5 hrs : Samus gets rid of just her headgear
- 5-10 hrs : Samus waves, yet leaves her match on
- 10+ hrs : Samus transforms her head away in embarassment
The Metroid Database checklists a little various needs for both worst ends :
- 5+ hrs, had fun with regular Samus : Samus Waves, yet leaves her match on
- 5+ hrs, had fun with suitless-Samus : Samus transforms her head away in embarassment
I'm not exactly sure which is proper.