Pointers for recuperation toolkit
How uniform is the arrangement? If you've obtained a great deal of the same equipment, having a common disk photo goes a lengthy means ...
Also several of the adhering to :
- UBCD and/or UBCD for Windows (a.k.a. UBCD4Win)
- the abovementioned disk photo
- Some type of PE-type disk (i.e. BartPE)
These are several of the big deals. UBCD4Win and also BartPE can be set up to have all type of things like an excellent anti-virus program, CCleaner, and so on. At the same time you can have a USB drive with something like ClamWin mobile, CCleaner, and also various other mobile energies.
I lately found Avira AntiVir Rescue System. I do not recognize just how excellent it is yet, yet it might deserve considering.
I've made some pointers on another answer :
- DOS boot with CDROM
- Small BartPE with Ghost - run Win32 applications to examine the computer system, and also transfer documents off a passing away harddisk with NTFS
- memtest86 - examination RAM
- Offline NT Password Recovery boot - clear neighborhood manager password when shed